Friday, October 1, 2010

Crime Scene Cubicle

I love V8 juice.  Not really.  I just like V8 juice sometimes, and only when I'm trying to feel healthy because they are so much easier to grab and take to work than a bag full of vegetables.  I can at least gulp them down most of the way, except the last little bit of the can is always a little gritty because I never remember to "Shake well" as instructed before drinking. 

This Thursday was a busy day at work.  I had gone out to eat for lunch and decided a healthy tomato drink would be best for my afternoon snack.  I popped the lid to the can and then quickly got distracted before taking a drink and ran around my busy office before sitting back down at my desk.  I start to deeply concentrate on going through my work emails and being the amazing multi-tasker that I am remember I need to drink my V8 juice.  While concentrating on my email I decide I am going to remember to shake it up this time before drinking it so that the bottom is not as gritty.  I proceed to vigorously shake the can.  It takes about three shakes before I realized I had already opened the can and my sweater and desk were now covered in V8 juice.  Having screamed from the shock of dousing myself with tomato juice, my neighbor cubicle co-worker comes running over and starts instantly laughing at me and my cubicle dripping of tomato jucie and looking like a murder scene.  I now need a new tide to go stain stick.....or maybe a bulk pack of them.

2 comments: