Friday, October 8, 2010

Getting My Geek On

I have finished all 10 seasons of Stargate SG-1!!!!  That is right, over the past three years I have been studying the ways of planetary travel through intergalactic wormholes....at least I think I have been.  I feel like I should now dress up and go to some kind of convention or something after having finished it.  Some of the characters made it a little easier on the eyes, but I think it all came down to dedication.  I now have the hard decision in front of me of which television show to tackle watching.  While browsing through options I have realized that there is a whole realm of new television that I was unaware of. 

I could watch the Desperate Housewife sagas, or go with a medical one and start Grey's Anatomy, ER, or House, a peppy Glee show, or classics like Lost or Heroes.  I do admit to liking the occasional Bachelor/Bachelorette shows, or my Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmare shows. They are always good.  This is a big commitment if I am going to be taking on another three year venture.  I think I am going to finish up Lost so I have my survival skills completed for now, while mixing in some Hell's Kitchen to work on my cooking skills.

Or...there is always Stargate Atlantis or Stargate Universe, apparently intergalactic space exploring never ends!

1 comment:

  1. I've taken on weeds :0)..gotta try something different right?

    ReplyDelete