Sunday, April 24, 2011

Chunky Bunny Socks

I received a really cute pair of Easter socks this year in a gift basket.  I do enjoy some good socks.  These socks were hot pink with a cute little bunny on them. Of course I decided to put them on as soon as I had the option to because they are amazing. When I pulled the socks onto my feet the cute little bunny picture on the socks expanded into a chunky godzilla bunny once on my ankle!!

I knew that I had a larger foot size than the average girl, but I never thought of my ankle being able to expand the pictures on the socks before!  It makes me wonder if my scottie dog socks are supposed to have smaller scottie pictures on them....or maybe my polka dot ones are supposed to be smaller dots!  In fact, I bet this is the reason I can never find small striped socks, the stripes probably expand on my huge feet! Just kidding, I don't think I have fat feet....but the bunny did instantly go from thin and petite bunny to chunky bunny once on my ankle.........


No comments:

Post a Comment