Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Flash Dance Party

I have two new room mates!  They are fantastic girls, and drama free…so far. ;)  A few weeks ago we were all sitting in the living room having a nice quite evening with me reading, and them doing homework and watching TV.  Our apartment door suddenly burst open and in rushed six of our friends holding a bright yellow boombox (complete with cassette player) blasting the song “Everybody Dance Now” and started a dance party in our living room.

This only lasted for the duration of the song since we are all way too old for this behavior now and not in shape for dancing that intensely for longer than one rendition of “Everybody Dance Now”. 

I’m just glad it didn’t happen tonight as I am watching “An Affair to Remember”, an older movie I hadn’t seen yet, and am near tears.  Darn old movies, get me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment